Thursday, October 22, 2009

Great Demos and Great Prizes

Monday night was a quarterly Demonstrator meeting and its was great! It was great to see so many of our usual group there, plus Helena (an awesome lady we met at the Fair) and some other guests! There were some great demos and displays and a cute make and take:
IMG_2311 This neat little scrapbook wallet opens up and has three sections to put a photo with a little caption. It would be a great idea in place of a card, especially if you are sending pictures to friends and family!
IMG_2310 





                              Then came the prizes: 

Kristine won the MDS DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING SOFTWARE!!! She is going to do up her whole wedding album, I can’t wait to see it!



Then Caroline won a pack of paper, and an ink pad! Angie won a stamp set! Kristine won a stamp set! Alesha won a stamp set! And I finally won!!! I won the Upsy Daisy Decor Elements in Take with Teal. I’ll show you what I did with it soon!

1 comments:

Kristine

hopefully if I figure out how to use the darn thing lol.

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008