Monday, October 26, 2009

Santa Bear Challenge

IMG_2319

My upline, Alesha issued a challenge to all the demos that attended the Quarterly meeting on Monday night,

to make a bear using the "Beary Merry" dies - basically to make and decorate a bear wearing Santa's outfit. 
We had no restrictions other than it was JUST the bear (no card, layout, boxes) and it had to use only Stampin' Up material.
This was my entry for the challenge. While I was playing around with the pieces I noticed that the female shoes fit nicely on the bears head… and Elvis Bear was born! 
The prize for the challenge winner was all of the other bears that everyone entered, and I WON!! Yay, so hear are the other super cool bears that were entered in the challenge:
IMG_2313




These are Jazz’s festive family of bears!
IMG_2314
Alesha’s chocolate chip PJ bear and super cute Polar
bear girl, right down to the rosy cheeks!IMG_2317                       










                           This cute little girl was by Tammy.
IMG_2315







This last bear had no name on it,
so I’m not sure who did it!
IMG_2318

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008