Friday, October 16, 2009

Stampinpalooza!

So first off, apologies out to all, I haven’t been very good at posting the last few days. Darren has been on vacation – which has involved putting up drywall and painting in the basement… oh boy fun! To make everything even better, I sat down to take some photos of all the great cards and swaps I’ve got recently and, surprise, my camera broke! It’s a pretty old camera but I loved it, so I’m sad that it’s broken. That being said, I had to dig out Darren’s camera, which is even older, so I’m sorry if the pictures are not so amazing for the next little while! A new camera is the only thing on my list for Santa, so hopefully one shows up under the tree this year!


Last week Cait, Nancy and I headed to Toronto for a big Toronto_October_2009_172event called Stampinpalooza! It’s run by one of the top demos in Canada, Caroline Bebel. So on the Friday evening we drove three hours to the east end of Toronto, to join about 60 other demonstrators at a demonstrator only event which included a fabulous presentation by the one and only Linda Hansen! We were so excited to see her again, she was one of the first people to greet Cait and I at regionals back in March. She had a great talk about handling a family, household work and Stampin’ Up all at the same time! Some of her tips were fabulous, plus it’s always nice to hear how other people manage it all!

Then it was off to our hotel to rest up for Saturday, Stampinpalooza!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008