Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stampinpalooza and some great swaps!

So after meeting Linda Hansen on the Friday night, we rested up at the hotel and on Saturday morning headed over to Stampinpalooza! It was a great event with tons of awesome demonstrations. Some great ideas that I am thinking about making into some classes, so stay posted! I think my favourite part of any of these events is the swapping! Basically you make up as many card fronts as you want and then you trade them with everyone else! How cool is that? This is the swap that I put together:
IMG_2228 I used Ruby Red, Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand. A subtle combination with just a little pop of colour. I cut the Sahara Sand with the Top Note die. The flowers and the leaves are from Petal Pizzazz. This particular stamp fits nicely in the Scallop Circle Punch!

I got about 50 new swaps from this event!! Of course I can’t show them all, but here is just a few of my favourites.




If you want to know how to make any of them send me an email to find out about hosting a workshop, where you and your friends can learn how to make up to four items of your choice!

IMG_2252           IMG_2262  IMG_2265 IMG_2267 IMG_2268         IMG_2278

2 comments:

Jazz Monast

I love the middle card with the petal-a-plenty impression pad!! How did you make it so it doesn't emboss in the middle part where the stamp is?

Anonymous

You have cards on this blog with your copywrite mark on them that you did not make. You should give credit to those who created them.

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008