Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Butterflies, Soft Suede and Rock and Roll...What a wonderful combo!

So a few of us have been meeting together to finalize the class list and schedule for the Western Fair. So far we have about 40 different classes planned! Have I mentioned they will all be FREE??!!?? If you miss a class or you don't get a ticket to participate, you can sign up at the booth for myself or any of the other demos to teach the class in your home...for FREE!!

I will post the schedule as soon as it is complete. It's so much planning and prep, but so far it is going to be sooooo worth it! I am going to be there at least 5 days, and I'm teaching a whole bunch of classes! I CAN'T WAIT!

Meanwhile I wanted to show off a cute card that my upline did with us at our last meeting. We used the rock and roll technique for the butterfly. I loved it so much I'm using it at some upcoming workshops. Let me know what you think.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Ruby Red, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Ruby Red, So Saffron, Soft Suede
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008