Friday, August 28, 2009

Stamping in Stratford, and a sneak peek at Sweet Treats!

Last night I spent a couple of hours with some great ladies. I got to show off some cute samples, and teach them all about what Stampin' Up is and has to offer. I got to show off one of my favourite sets, "Flight of the Butterfly", I love everything I have made with it!
Here are the two samples I showed off last night. It's so cool to see the different styles you can get with just one set. All you have to change is the colour or the technique and voila, a completely different card!
Kaisa, the hostess, had a great turn out, and should get some really cool hostess awards! I'm so happy her workshop was successful. She is actually a Tupperware Consultant and will be at my house on August 31st for my Tupperware Party! It will be nice to be the hostess and be able to relax and entertain. I haven't really had a lot of people to our house since I've moved in and I'm really excited. I have already started to plan snacks and refreshments...hopefully I don't get out of hand...don't worry ladies, there will be cookies!
Want to know what else I am excited about? The mini catalogue that starts on September 1st!
But more specifically? Sweet Treats!
These little treat cups come in packs of 12 for $3.95. They fit perfectly in a 1 ¾" circle punch (pg 186) and will coordinate with the new "Sweet Centers" stamp set. You can put anything you want in the cups, from little treats, to buttons, to glitter! These two samples would make great treats for kids to take to school for Halloween or Valentine's day, or to slip in your hubby's lunch!!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008