Sunday, August 30, 2009

Simply Scrapping again and again and again…

I think everyone has stopped to look at the Simply Scrapping Kits in the catalogue and wondered if they were worth it…especially if you haven’t seen one opened before. Well wonder no more! These kits have TONS of supplies in them and work well for scrapbook pages, cards, and 3-D items. Just look at the picture below. The entire board was made with ONE Simply Scrapping Kit!

PICT5044
 I am way behind on my scrapbooks... a statement that I think we all know very well!! But I'm going to order a couple of these kits and get caught up real quick! I'll be sure to show them off when they are done!

If you are interested in ordering any of the Simply Scrapping Kits just give me a call or send a quick email!!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008