Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Movers and Shapers and Samples from Saturday


So the next sample from Saturday's event is the Movers and Shapers dies. It was so nice to see some demonstrate these because I had never seen it done before and really had no idea how they worked. After seeing this demo, Movers and Shapers are now on my wishlist! I can't believe it actually cuts and scores a full card, how cool is that? There is also a new set in the holiday mini coming out on September 1st and I think I'll be picking them up too! The new one comes in a set of four including the ornament with fits with a new sets coming out, Delightful Decorations and Pumpkin Patch! Which I can't want to get too!! Nancy actually won the Delightful Decorations set in one of the draws!!! So here are some sweet samples from that demo:

This card uses the circle from the Movers and Shapers set in the new mini, and the Pumpkin Patch set. It is such a cute and simple set which used the two-step stamp technique. The nice thing about it though, is every pumpkin is different so you don't have to line the faces up perfectly. I've never sent out Autumn or Halloween cards, but I think this year some family might be opening up some of these!

This next sample uses the Delightful Decorations and the ornament die from the Movers and Shapers. I love Christmas and antique ornaments are by far my favourite. My mother has some that were my Grandma's and boy do I want them on my tree!!! So when I saw this new set I knew I HAD to have it! Hopefully in the next couple weeks I should be the proud owner of this set.

That all for today, sorry it's so short. I am off to finish preparing for a workshop! What's a workshop you ask? Well, it's when I come to your home and show you how to make some fabulous projects! The best part: You chose the project, you chose the free hostess awards, you chose the date time. Why? Because it's all about you!! Contact me here if you want more information or want to book a date. I look forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008