Wednesday, September 30, 2009

8 Cards for $10.00 – October 6th

Well it’s going to be a busy weekend for me! Tomorrow is Cait’s birthday. She is my best friend in the whole world (want to know that best part? I will always be the youngest by 4 days…Ha ha!) So we have dinner plans with her and some friends. Then it’s off to Toronto with Cait and Nancy (another fellow demo) for Stampinpalooza! It’s going to be a huge day! Make and takes, demos, swaps, and key note presenter Linda Hansen! If you don’t know who she is, she’s a fantastic lady from Stampin’ Up Headquarters! We are heading down on the Friday for a special demo event the night before!

My busy weekend doesn’t stop there… On Sunday, hopefully,  Cait and I will get some time to hang out for some joint birthday fun! Then Monday it’s MY BIRTHDAY!!!!  Be sure to check back for my super birthday special!

Then last but not least, it is the 8 for $10.00 on October 6th! I am very excited for this new type of class, and I have a full house! Anyone who was thinking about coming, and has not confirmed with me, please let me know! If I have 8 more people confirm then I am going to look into a room somewhere to fit us all! For now here is a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be making on Tuesday. Happy Stamping!

  ZA_003_by_nleedy

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008