Monday, September 14, 2009

Punch Art Friends

PICT5100 On the weekend Alesha taught a class at the fair featuring punch art animals. These great cards are perfect for party invitations or kids birthday cards. I know I mentioned to a few ladies at the booth yesterday that I would post a few pictures of the Sesame Street cards that I did up after the bear. But before that I would like to say that Cait, Meg and I made a successful batch of pickles on SaturdayIMG00078 that we are very proud of!  With no experience in canning, Cait and I ventured out to Trails End to get some baby cucumbers and some jalapenos, and then headed to Meg’s kitchen.  It took us about 6 hours of cleaning, cutting, sterilizing and boiling but they look great! So now we have to wait for 3 weeks before we can see if they taste any good… The men are VERY excited to taste them!

Now on to the Sesame Street friends! I made these examples as cards but they could all very easily be made flat and incorporated into any scrapbook page. For the base of all of them I used the Scallop Circle Die. The rest of their features used a combination of punches and the circle cutter.
PICT5095

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008