Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Special Offer from Me!

Any one who stops by our booth at the Western Fair can get a special postcard entitling you to 15% off your order through me! The card is valid anytime this year, but I am only giving them out at the fair!


At the Western Fair today....
Our Stampin' Up! booth at the Canada Building is looking fabulous and I hope that you can pop by! Today Jazz and myself will be at the booth, you won’t want to miss our fun!!!
booth2


  • At 5:00am,I am teaching Tear it up with Stampin Up. A very easy elegant Christmas card. I have had several people ask how I made this one, so be sure to check it out!


  • At 7:00pm, I am teaching Decorative Snowflake Ornament. This is a quick and easy ornament featuring sponging and the Big Shot, and a little bling to top it off! 
     


  • At 8:00pm, Jazz is teaching How to use a Die Cut Machine. She has got a really cute card for us all to make, plus you will get to try out the Big Shot, our fantastic die cutting machine!
Don’t forget we have ballots for our HUGE WESTERN FAIR DOOR PRIZE! We are giving away a basket FULL of stamp sets, inks, scrapbooking kits, card stock, designer papers, ribbons and more - you definitely want to enter to win this loot!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008