Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Beautiful Beginner Birthday Cards

Well this week is flying by! Preparations for the Western Fair are in full swing, Kristine and I popped over to Alesha’s today to help her prep some of her classes and get some flyers stamped…lots of flyers…more flyers then I ever want to see again…Right Kristine? LOL. Its a relief to know I only have one class left to prep for, its been a tough one too! But I have finally decided on a design and I’m pretty sure it’s going to look great! Don’t worry, I’ll post it when I’m done!


In the meantime, here is the card I am teaching for the Beginner Birthday Card Class on September 17th. I’ve had Crazy for Cupcakes for a while but I have never used the balloon, so when I saw this card I knew I had to make it! The original design was from a stamp-a-stack that Kristine did a while back, and it’s the first time anyone has cased one of her cards! She was so flattered that I liked it so much. So if you are like me and love this card, be sure to leave your comments. Let’s show Kristine some love!For these ones I used Pink Flamingo DSP and coordinating cardstock. Then I added the colour to the balloons with my pastels. Et Voila! Beautiful Beginner Birthday Card! Of course I had to make extras for myself, I think I’ll give one to my close friend for his birthday today!

IMG_2208

I apologize if the pictures are not great, I always end up trying to take pictures at night, with horrible lighting and as you can see, Axel was in the spot with the best light… So after we established that the cards were not toys or food…he actually bit the card and now I have teeth holes in one of them…we compromised and shared the spot…   ENJOY!
 
IMG_2209         IMG_2211

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008