Saturday, September 19, 2009

Paint Chip Pretties

PICT5113 I was browsing around on the internet the other day; really I was bored and had nothing better to do… Anyways I came across this great idea! Matchbook notebooks, made out of Paint Chips! How awesome is that?

They were really easy, just got a pile of different paint chips from Rona, I tried to make sure they would coordinate with SU Inks. Then I chopped up some copy paper for the inside, I believe the measurements were 2.75 x 2.25. PICT5112 I trimmed the paint chip a little bit to make the paper fit right. For the front I just stamped an image that fits in a 1 1/4” circle punch. Tart and tangy is one of the best sets for that! I suppose you could embellish them a bit more, but I think they turned out really well. I’m going to put a few in my hostess bucket!

In the meantime, the fair is going really well! I can’t believe there is ONLY ONE DAY LEFT! That means only one day left to get my special coupon for 15% off your first order! 
I am so excited to be meeting tons of new people, and I look forward to see everyone at a club or stamp-a-stack soon! I will be posting the full list of upcoming classes and clubs soon, so be sure to keep stopping by or become a follower!

Starting on Monday, I'll be calling to follow up with everyone who indicated they wanted information on classes/workshops/parties/fundraisers/demo info. So you might be getting a call from me in the next few days!

The most exciting thing about tomorrow - we're going to be drawing a name out of our ballot box for the winner of our HUGE basket of prizes. There are 9 stamp sets, a pack of ribbon, 4 packages of Designer Series Papers, a package of 12x12 Rich Regals card stock and a Simply Scrappin kit - it's a fabulous prize and I'm excited to see who wins it!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008